- $50 billion in total consolidated assets;
- $30 billion in gross notional credit default swaps outstanding for which a nonbank financial company is the reference entity;
- $3.5 billion of derivative liabilities;
- $20 billion in total debt outstanding;
- 15-to-1 leverage ratio of total consolidated assets (excluding separate accounts) to total equity; and
- 10 percent short-term debt ratio of total debt outstanding with a maturity of less than 12 months to total consolidated assets (excluding separate accounts).
The FSOC would then review the company and determine if more information is needed, after which the FSOC would make a decision about designating the company a SIFI.