- Comments Due: CFPB on privileged information. Read more.
- Comments and Presentations Due: Treasury regarding FRAC. Read more.
- Comments Due: CFTC Restrictions on Propriety Trading. Read more.
- Comments Due: SEC on Clearing Agencies' Exemptions. Read more.
- SEC-CDS Clearing Exemptions. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: Challenges Facing Community Financial Institutions in Ohio. Read more.
- Comments Due: CFPB on Defining "Large Participants. Read more.
- CFTC Final Rule: Business Conduct Requirements for Swap Dealers. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: OFR Budget. Read more.
All times in Eastern Standard Time.
See future events on the Dodd-Frank Calendar.
Director's and Trustees Digest
Bank directors, mutual trustees and executive management depend on Directors & Trustees Digest to help navigate the ever-changing regulatory and operational developments impacting their depository institutions. Highlighting the latest corporate governance and board developments, this monthly newsletter clearly and concisely summarizes key agency priorities and requirements for inside and external directors, board responsibilities and compliance, and related executive compensation and director qualification issues. Read More.