- Comments Due: SEC and CFTC Identity Theft Protection Rule. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: Improving the Federal Reserve System. Read more.
- HFS Hearing: Dodd-Frank Effect on Small Banks' Lending and Investment Activities. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: Rising Regulator Compliance Cost Impact of Small Institutions. Read more.
- 2:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. SBC Hearing: Limiting Federal Support for Financial Institutions. Read more.
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. CFTC Meeting: Swap Regulations and Contract Markets. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: Costs and Consequences of Dodd-Frank Section 1502. Read more.
- Final Rule: FSOC Freedom of Information Act. Read more.
- Final Rule: FSOC Supervision and Regulation of Nonbank Financial Companies. Read more.
All times in Eastern Standard Time.
See future events on the Dodd-Frank Calendar.
Director's and Trustees Digest
Bank directors, mutual trustees and executive management depend on Directors & Trustees Digest to help navigate the ever-changing regulatory and operational developments impacting their depository institutions. Highlighting the latest corporate governance and board developments, this monthly newsletter clearly and concisely summarizes key agency priorities and requirements for inside and external directors, board responsibilities and compliance, and related executive compensation and director qualification issues. Read More.