- Steven L. Antonakes will now serve as the Associate Director for Supervision, Enforcement, and Fair Lending.
- Paul Sanford will now serve as Acting Assistant Director of Large Bank Supervision, Antonakes’ previous position.
- Meredith Fuchs will now serve as CFPB General Counsel.
- Garry Reeder will now serve as Acting Chief of Staff, Fuchs’ previous position.
- Len Kennedy will now serve as Senior Advisor and Counselor to Director Richard Cordray.
- Camille Busette will join the CFPB as Assistant Director of the Office of Financial Education.
- Clifford Rosenthal will join the CFPB as Assistant Director of Financial Empowerment.
- Wendy Kamenshine, the CFPB Ombudsman, began at the CFPB in July 2011 as the Acting Ombudsman to establish the CFPB Ombudsman's Office and officially joined the CFPB last month.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012
CFPB Announces Changes to Senior Leadership
Yesterday, the CFPB announced the following changes to senior leadership positions: