- Comments Due: CFPB on Regulatory Streamlining Initiatve. Read more.
- Final Rule: CFTC Swap Dealers & Major Swap Participants. Read more.
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Meeting FDIC Advisory Committee: Community Banks. Read more.
- 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Meeting CFTC: Designated Contract Markets. Read more.
- Comments Due CFTC: Confidentiality and Indemnification Provisions. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. HFS Hearing: Investment Adviser Oversight Act. Read more.
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. SBC Hearing: Implementing Wall Street Reform. Read more.
- 2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. HFS Hearing: Federal Reserve's CARD Act's 'Ability to Repay' Requirement. Read more.
- 3:30 p.m. - 4:30p.m. Fed Meeting: Regulatory Capital Framework. Read more.
- Comments Due: Proposed Revisions to Leveraged Finance Guidance. Read more.
See future events on the Dodd-Frank Calendar.
ABA Fair Lending Toolbox
The ABA Toolbox on Fair Lending will help bankers review the systems they have in place to continue their strong record of compliance with fair lending laws and regulations. This set of tools provides a framework for developing your Systems, Monitoring, Assessment, Accountability, Response, and Training needed. The concepts and tools discussed in this toolbox will help banks and their boards realize just how SMAART their programs are—and how little they need to do to adapt to current regulatory expectations.