- Meeting CFTC: Further Define the term “Swap.” Read more.
- Hearing HFS: Impact of Dodd-Frank: Customers, Credit, and Job Creators. Read more.
- Hearing House Committee: The Dodd-Frank Act's Effects on Financial Services Competition. Read more.
- Comments Due CFPB: Credit Card Act. Read more.
- Hearing HFS: Impact of Dodd-Frank’s Mortgage Reforms. Read more.
- Final Rule Effective: Federal Reserve Board's Application of Remittance Transfers Rule. Read more.
ABA Fair Lending Toolbox The ABA Toolbox on Fair Lending will help bankers review the systems they have in place to continue their strong record of compliance with fair lending laws and regulations. This set of tools provides a framework for developing your Systems, Monitoring, Assessment, Accountability, Response, and Training needed. The concepts and tools discussed in this toolbox will help banks and their boards realize just how SMAART their programs are—and how little they need to do to adapt to current regulatory expectations. Read More.