Read Treasury’s post here.
ABA has identified multiple issues facing community banks that have stemmed from the Dodd-Frank Act, including the following:
- Capital Requirements
- The Creation of the Another Regulatory Supervisor: CFPB
- FDIC Coverage and Assessment Base Changes
- Mortgage Finance Changes
- Housing: QM and QRM Changes
- Interchange Restrictions
- Municipal Advisors Regulations
- The Merger of OTS into OCC
- Preemption Changes
- Changes for Savings and Holding Companies
- New Swap Regulations
- Volcker Rule
Download the free guide.