Topics to be discussed on the September call will include:
- Mortgage originator standards,
- Appraisals for "higher-risk" mortgages,
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act appraisal requirements, and
- Mortgage servicing.
Topics to be discussed on the October call will include:
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act/Truth In Lending Act mortgage disclosure integration,
- Ability to repay standards and the definition of qualified mortgages,
- Escrow requirements for "higher-priced mortgage loans," and
- New provisions for high-cost (HOEPA or "Section 32") loans.
The sessions are free, but registration is required.
Read more and register.