In addition the CFPB has requested information about a number of aspects of the consumer credit card market, including;
- terms of credit card agreements and the practices of credit card issuers;
- the effectiveness of disclosure of terms, fees, and other expenses of credit card plans;
- the adequacy of protections against unfair or deceptive acts or practices relating to credit card plans;
- whether implementation of the CARD Act has affected the cost and availability of credit, and;
- whether the CARD Act affected the use of risk-based pricing.