- 42 rulemaking requirements and 4 studies were due in January.
- In January, 12 requirements were met, none were proposed, and 1 study was issued.
- As of February 1, a total of 279 Dodd-Frank rulemaking requirement deadlines have passed, 70% of the 398 total rulemaking requirements.
- 176 (63%) passed deadlines have been missed while 103 (37%) have been meet with finalized rules.
- Rules have not yet been proposed to meet 129 (32%) of the rulemaking requirements.
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Davis Polk: 176 Dodd-Frank Rulemaking Requirement Deadlines Missed
Davis Polk released its February Dodd-Frank Progress Report.
Posted by ABA Regulatory Policy Staff1 at 8:55 AM