- Facilitating the ability of servicers to offer short-term forbearance plans;
- Addressing the process for correcting errors or mistakes that may occur on loss mitigation; applications
- Clarifying the definition of a loan originator;
- Facilitating lending by small creditors, including those in rural or underserved areas;
- Clarifying application of the prohibition on creditors financing credit insurance premiums, and;
- Slightly adjusting effective dates of several provisions of the Loan Originator rule.