- Ability-to-Repay/Qualified Mortgage Rule
- Loan Originator Compensation Rule
- Mortgage Servicing Rules (RESPA and TILA)
- High-Cost Mortgage and Homeownership Counseling Amendments Rule
- Higher-Priced Mortgage Loan (HPML) Escrow Rule
- HPML Appraisal Rule
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) Appraisal Rule
During the initial examination, the FDIC will expect financial institutions to be familiar with the mortgage rules’ requirements and have in place implementation plans that include clear timeframes and benchmarks for making the necessary changes.