- Hearing: Dodd-Frank Act's Impact on Asset-Backed Securities Read more.
- Meeting CFPB: Consumer Advisory Board in Washington Read more.
- Rescheduled Hearing: The Semiannual Monetary Policy Report to the Congress Read more.
- Comments Due CFPB: Debt Collection Practices
- Final Rule: CFPB Defining Student Loan Servicing Market Read more.
All times in Eastern Standard Time. See future events on the Dodd-Frank Calendar.
Join Your Peers in the Nation's Capitol
The ABA Government Relations Summit is your opportunity to meet with Congress and the regulatory agencies to ensure they understand the principles that guide our industry, and incorporate them into policy. Achieving this goal requires the courage of our convictions, and an optimistic belief that what we strive for together, we can achieve. Click to Register