- Comments Due CFTC: Regulations to Non-U.S. Swaps With Personnel in U.S. Read more.
- Comments Due CFTC: Swaps Between Non-U.S. Dealers and Non-U.S.Counterparties Read more.
- Final Rule FHFA: Stress Test Results Read more.
- Hearing: Finding the Right Capital Regulations for Insurers Read more.
- Comments Due FDIC: Foreign Branching and Investment by Insured State Nonmember Banks Read more.
- Final Rule CFPB: Equal Access to Justice Act Implementation Read more.
- Hearing: Federal Reserve Oversight: Examining the Central Bank's Role in Credit Allocation Read more.
- Rescheduled: Nomination Hearing Read more.
All times in Eastern Standard Time. See future events on the Dodd-Frank Calendar.
OCC Representatives Added to ABA Summit
Several top OCC officials have been added as speakers at the ABA Government Relations Summit, March 24-26 in Washington, D.C. The officials, who will speak during a “Meet the Regulator” session, are: John Lyons, senior deputy comptroller and chief national bank examiner; Grovetta Gardineer, deputy comptroller for compliance; Darrin Benhart, deputy comptroller for credit and market risk; and Carolyn DuChene, deputy comptroller for operational risk.
Other featured speakers include House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Sen. Heidi Heitkamp (D-N.D.), Rep. Shelley Moore Capito (R-W.Va.), political trend-watcher Charlie Cook and Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan. Bank CEOs, employees, directors and trustees are invited to register now. Registration is free, and the hotel reservation deadline has been extended to Feb. 28.
Learn more and register now.