The HMDA data show the disposition of loan applications and include information on:
- loan amount
- loan type (such as conventional, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veterans Administration (VA))
- purpose (home purchase, home improvement, or refinancing)
- property type (one- to four-family, multifamily, or manufactured housing)
- property location (MSA, state, county, and census tract)
- applicant characteristics (race, ethnicity, sex, and income)
- pricing-related data.
Access the data.