- H.R. 601, which would eliminate the annual privacy notice disclosure requirement for institutions that haven’t changed their policies.
- H.R. 685, which would clarify the Qualified Mortgage rule’s points and fees test.
- H.R. 1408, which would postpone Basel III rules on mortgage servicing assets until their impact can be studied.
- H.R. 1259, which would establish a process for designating an area as rural or underserved for purposes of CFPB exemptions.
- H.R. 1529, which would provide a legal safe harbor from escrow requirements for smaller institutions that hold loans in portfolio for three years.
The bills will now move to the House floor.