House Financial Services Committee Chairman Jeb Hensarling (R-Texas) has announced subcommittee chairmen for the 115th Congress:
- Blaine Luetkemeyer (R-Mo.) will replace former Rep. Randy Neugebauer (R-Texas) as chairman of the financial institutions and consumer credit subcommittee.
- Sean Duffy (R-Wis.) will chair the housing and insurance subcommittee, which will now include oversight of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
- Bill Huizenga (R-Mich.) will replace former Rep. Scott Garrett (R-N.J.) at the helm of the capital markets, securities and investment subcommittee.
- Ann Wagner (R-Mo.) will replace Duffy as chairman of the oversight and investigations committee.
- Andy Barr (R-Ky.) will take over the monetary policy and trade subcommittee from Huizenga.
- Steve Pearce (R-N.M.) will chair a new subcommittee on terrorism and illicit finance.